Sustainability has evolved from a regulatory issue to a “market-driven strategic priority.” Many investors want to see more business value generated from corporate sustainability initiatives.
ROC helps our members increase sustainability value by:
- Reducing operating costs by more efficiently using energy, water and other natural resources.
- Introducing our members to industry experts through our events, educational seminars and industry mixers.
- Capitalizing on green tax credits and sustainability-related incentives.
- Department of Energy and other Grant opportunities and national competitions as i6 Green Challenge.
- Small Business Innovation Research and Technology Transfer.
Benefit to our Members:
Increase revenue and market share by meeting the increasing demand for green, healthy and responsibly sourced products and services.
Meet rising expectations from investors and other stakeholders for disclosure and transparency on sustainability issues.
Use sustainability as a tool to attract and retain talent.
Strengthen reputation and brand value by improving performance of products and services.